Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WTJ: Scribble Wildly, Violently, with Reckless Abandon

2 words: CRAY-ONS! ...Okay, that's 1 word, but SO FUN is 2 words, and that's exactly what this page was.


When was the last time you scribbled recklessly with with crayons?  Grade school?  Probably.

I challenge you to pull out that old box of colourful waxy goodness (or go buy a box if you aren't so fortunate to have classic Crayolas laying around) and reconnect with a younger you!  I'm not sure if it was the act of colouring, the colours themselves, or that unmistakable wax-arific aroma, but I feel great!  What a wonderful way to start my day!

Thanks, Crayola!

Note: I realize the instructions for this page were to scribble wildly, violently, etc, etc. And I think I did. But my inner perfectionist needed to add the decorative frame... I'm getting there.

No comments: