Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Funnies #18

It's important to me (for some reason) to always know what's the hot new book on the shelf. Sometimes I'll go by my neighbourhood Chapters just to read the titles on the "What's Hot" shelves. Seriously

That said, it's been brought to my attention that there's a "new" book out there (it's actually almost a year old), that has film companies bidding for the rights and women everywhere taking to their eReaders for a little privacy. EL James' Fifty Shades of Grey. Adapted from Twilight fan fiction, this novel apparently tells an incredibly juicy and new kind of love story, that I, personally, can't wait to dig into. 

It's a steamy little piece of erotica that has certainly peaked my interest. But I promise you, it's not for the reasons in the video below. Like I said, I just like to stay on the cutting edge. Even if that edge is likely to make me blush every 20 pages or so.


PS. It is the absolute bane of my existence that SNL won't just allow their skits to be posted online. So, I'm sorry for the terrible quality.

Happy Friday!

No comments: