Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Funnies #20

As we approach the end of the month, I can't help but groan at the fact that yet another student loan payment will be automatically withdrawn from my account. Automatic payments were supposed to mean I didn't have to think about it. I'd just just a little less money on my end of month pay check than usual.

No big deal. 

Except that when you sign up for university you don't really fully realize that you're on a long road to nowhere. If I ever decided to change careers (and sometimes I think about it), I'd have to go back to school. And not university. College. For multiple years. And I already have 2 degrees! What's with that!?

Which brings me to today's funny. What my diploma degree should actually say:


To all my readers who ever feel this way... Enjoy your weekend. Maybe have a drink or two and celebrate that you are educated! (And it doesn't really matter).

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes.
I only worked a half day this week. (Welcome to the end of the school year?!)
Good job on getting my two degrees and a Graduate Diploma.